is 3 Months old! Baby Grey won’t go back to the doctor until next month (October, he'll be 4 months). So, this month we don’t know how much weight he’s gained (I’d say a few) or how many inches he’s grown (definitely a few). He has however, reached some milestones in his physical & mental developments.
Some of our favorite songs that Greyson enjoys us singing to him are: “Itsy, bitsy, spider”, “If you’re happy & you know it”, & “You are my sunshine”…just to name a few! He also loves for us to move his hands/feet while we sing to him.
He also enjoys relaxing in his SweetPeace swing! Whenever he’s in his swing, I will turn on the music & he’ll adjust his body so that he can “kick” at the objects rather than bat at them with his hands (using his hands is too easy). Besides, he’s too busy sucking on his hands as you can see.
I started to notice that whenever I put him down in front of me to play, he gets real excited & starts to kick, kick, kick! I decided to go to Babies “R” Us & see what kind of plaything I could find that would help to promote his physical development. What I found was a “kick & play piano!” The piano mat is placed at the end of the crib & whenever Greyson kicks the “key,” the mat lights up and plays music. If he kicks a different key, different music will start to play. It didn’t take him long to figure it out! It’s too cute & he loves it! Maybe someday he'll be able to play the piano like his talented cousin Dustin!
Such a cute little fella!
It's so much fun to watch him develop & grow!




