Thursday, September 3, 2009

All "Tressel"ed Out

Brandon is a huge Ohio State football enthusiast, & he was a bit disappointed that we hadn't gotten “Grey”son any Ohio State paraphernalia to wear. With football season quickly approaching, I headed out to “The Buckeye Corner” to see what I could find for Greyson to wear. They had tons of cute little girl clothes like cheerleading outfits (no thank you). Then, I came across the cutest outfit…Well, if you know anything about Ohio State's football coach "Jim Tressel," he’s not only a classy guy & known for leading the scarlet & grey, but he’s also known for his conservative dress attire! On game day, coach Tressel sports a sweater vest & tie. Well, don’t you know that is exactly what I found for Grey to wear. I knew Brandon would get a kick out of this! So here’s our little man all “Tressel”ed out! Go Bucks!