Saturday, June 18, 2011

Handprints Of Love

For a Father's Day gift this year, I decided to do a T-shirt for Brandon with the kid's hand prints on it.  Somehow I managed to do this all by my-self!  I should mention that Greyson had a meltdown because he wanted to play in the paint, and Korenna wanted to lick the paint off of her hands!  I was able to capture some pics of the somewhat controlled chaos!  I will be going to buy some "finger paint" for Greyson to play in.  I felt bad that I didn't let him engage too much with the paint, but I didn't have the area prepped for its use.  I should’ve known better!!
   Greyson went 1st...no problem!
 Sissy was next....this is when it got a bit messy!
 Oh my goodness...She was licking the paint off of her hands, and Greyson was having his own melt down!
 Believe me though...their Daddy is well worth the trouble!!
 Happy Father's Day!