Friday, January 21, 2011

Little Bitty Pretty One

Today, our baby girl is six months old.  Like her brother; she too cut her two bottom teeth at exactly six months old!  Our babies have had a rough couple of months...Brandon & I too, but ours is due to lack of sleep, theirs is due to ear infections, fevers, bad colds, and teething.  Thank goodness for antibiotics, Vicks (for babies), baby Tylenol, and baby Orajel that has helped everyone to get better!  Through all of this, Korenna had her six month check up.  She weighed 20 lbs., and measured  27 inches long!  In other words, she's a strong, healthy girl!  
 Up & ready to make her move!
 Sitting up all by myself!
 Even when I'm sick, I'm cute...
 Learning to share with my Big Brother...
 He loves me...
 Mommy loves putting these ridiculous headbands on me...but they're cute!  
 A visit from Grandpa Larry...
Finally, some peace & quiet...