Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Little Girls Are Heavens Flowers

Baby Korenna is one month old!  She went to the doctor this past week & was in the 95th percentile in every category! She weighs 11.5 lbs & is 23 inches long!  Such a strong & healthy girl!  I'm surprised at how alert she is so early on.  She recognizes our voices & has even been smiling at us!  She loves being rocked & held as well & doesn't like to be left alone.  If I'm in the other room tending to Greyson, she's okay with that as long as she can hear our voices.  Her sleeping has also begun to stretch out during the night...she's been going down at night around the same time as Greyson (between 8:00-8:30).  She then wakes between 11:00-12:00 for a bottle & sleeps until about 6 am.  During the day, she naps on & off & is staying awake for 2 hours at a time.
 Don't worry...I only put the headbands on for pictures.  Love our flower girl!