Greyson & Baby Korenna started attending daycare at a lovely church just around the corner from our home. Greyson attends 3 full days a week, while little sister attends 2 full days a week. Dropping off Greyson was great for the first week, but then reality set in and Greyson quickly learned that Mommy and Daddy weren't going to be spending all day with him. So, we've since then learned to keep our drop off with him short and sweet. It's hard to leave him when he's crying, so Brandon & I have been known to hide out in the hallway to make sure that he calms down in a reasonable amount of time, and he does. Each classroom has its own telephone, so we're able to call and check in on the kids at any time throughout the day. Korenna's teacher even sends us texts messages with a picture attached.
Since I get off of work earlier than Brandon does, I do afternoon pick up by myself. This is a bit challenging whenever it’s both kids because Greyson wants me to carry him to the car as well...so in m
y left arm I have the diaper bag on my shoulder and Korenna in her carrier, and in my right arm, I'm able to carry Greyson…trust me, it can be done and has been many a time. We’ve been working on this matter though, and so far Greyson has been able to walk all the way to the car without too many meltdowns.
Here are some pics of Greyson in his classroom...
Greyson's first piece of art work!! Beautiful!
We're so blessed and God continues to take care of our growing family!