Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Showers Of Blessings

 After finding out that the gender of our next little one would be a girl, my charming friend Chiaki insisted on hosting another baby shower for me.  I couldn't resist the offer because we had such a splendid time at the one she hosted for Greyson.  This time I wanted to keep it moderately small, so I only invited about a dozen plus people.  Once again, we had a wonderful time chatting, enjoying the beautiful weather, and consuming amazing food!
  Delicious Italian food, prepared by Chiaki!
 My family & friends...
 
 My sister, sister-in-law, 3 nieces, & baby nephew Blake...
 My close friends Chiaki (hostess) & Yvette...

Beverages...
 The delicious desserts...
Not only was it a relaxing time, but I also had an enjoyable time opening the thoughtful  gifts that everyone brought!  We received lots of well needed girly clothes, blankets, hair bows,and booties!  Our baby girl will be the finest dressed baby for certain! 
 Diapers are always a fabulous gift!
Brandon & I continue to be blessed with so much!  We are very thankful for all that we have!  We can't wait to meet miracle number two!